Shipping and Returns
- For FROM SHEKHAWATI to arrange to deliver any Products that you have purchased, you shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate postal details.
- Risk of loss and title for the Products shall pass to you upon delivery of your purchased Products by the Logistics Supplier.
- FROM SHEKHAWATI is not responsible for any delays in the shipping of your ordered and purchased Product/s, lost or missing Product/s or the incorrect delivery of the Product/s to you, which is due to your fault or due to inaccurate, false or incomplete information provided by you.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately at email@example.com and arrange for the faulty Product to be returned to us.
- FROM SHEKHAWATI wants you to be pleased with your purchase, and so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, FROM SHEKHAWATI will accept return of your purchase, subject to terms and conditions for returns mentioned in the Returns Policy & Returns Process. Please go through the Returns Policy & Returns Process available on the Website. Products purchased through the Website should be returned new, unused, in their original packaging and with the original invoice and all Product tags attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted by FROM SHEKHAWATI and may be sent back to you.
- All payments made by you towards correctly returned Products will be refunded as per the Returns Policy & Returns Process. If you think that we have provided you with an incorrect refund, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please note card refunds may take up to 15 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and FROM SHEKHAWATI shall not be liable for any delays in refund by card companies or banks. Landmark Online offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organization’s involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions.